Makybe Diva Stakes Tips & Preview
Looking for Makybe Diva Stakes tips on Saturday, September 12? Our form analyst previews the Flemington Group 1 and gives his best bets and predictions.
MAYKBE DIVA STAKES PREVIEW
The A-graders are gearing up for spring carnival majors and will be looking to launch into contention with top performances at Flemington on Saturday.
Each have enormous potential this spring but will undoubtedly be suited over further, and I’m willing to take on the favourite Russian Camelot.
There are a select few runners that have produced personal best efforts around the mile and look primed for this race, and these are the horses I want to focus on.
WHO ARE THE LEADING CONTENDERS?
So Si Bon was one of my selections in the Memsie Stakes and disappointed finishing 5th. He has the highest PB of any horse in the race having gone 17.6 lengths quicker than standard BM when 2nd in the Memsie Stakes last year.
He gets blinkers back on and was far from disgraced last start going 12 lengths quicker than BM which is the strongest last start performance of any runner who has run this campaign.
Gatting, Kings Will Dream, Fierce Impact, Dalasan and Harlem are standouts on personal best figures around this trip, and It’s one of these runners that really appeals.
WHO WILL WIN THE MAKYBE DIVA STAKES IN 2020?
The Matthew Smith-trained Fierce Impact is a horse that always improves out of sight second-up.
In three of his four previous preparations, he improved by 5.6, 3.2, 6.7 lengths second-up on BM figures.
Last preparation his BM rating was lower second-up, but that was due to a slow speed where they went 3.5 lengths slower than BM to the 600m.
However, Fierce Impact came home 10.1 lengths quicker than BM on that occasion, which was his highest rating last 600m, so while the overall performance rated lower than usual, he clearly did improve but was in an unsuitably run race.
First-up this campaign, Fierce Impact resumed with a 3rd placing in the Winx Stakes (1400m) where he went 11.8 lengths quicker than BM which is his best ever first-up run.
If he takes his usual second-up improvement into Saturday’s race, and there is no reason he shouldn’t based on previous figures, he is clearly the one to beat.
As far as the speed map goes, Gailo Chop should run them along at above average tempo, and from barrier 5, Fierce Impact will settle back in the field and get every chance to finish over the top of them with the long Flemington straight.
So Si Bon looks over the odds at $27 and goes in as the best Value Bet of the race.
Race 7 - 3:35PM Makybe Diva Stakes (1600 METRES)
Makybe Diva Stakes Bonus Bets & Promos
Terms and conditions
1. Place a Fixed Odds bet on ALL Races at Flemington & Rosehill on Saturday 12th September 2020 & if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd get up to $50 back in bonus bets.
2. The Bonus Bet offer applies only to your first Fixed Odds bet on the Win or Each Way Market placed over the Internet. Win portion of Each Way applies.
3. This offer excludes SA & WA residents.
4. Bonus Bets, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer.
5. Bonus Bets will be equal to the value of the Member’s original bet stake, up to a maximum of $50.
6. If a protest is upheld and your selection is relegated to 2nd, you will not receive the promotion. If your horse finishes 2nd and is promoted to 1st via an upheld protest, bets are also ineligible for the offer.
7. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account within 24 hours of the completion of the event.
8. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://help.sportsbet.com.au for more information.
9. This offer is only available to you if you comply with Sportsbet’s General Rules.
Terms and conditions
- The maximum Bonus Bet for this promotion is $50 per race.
- This offer is only available on races 1-9 at Flemington on September 12, 2020.
- This offer applies to fixed odds win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- Eligibility for this promotion is based on your fixed win selection running 2nd or 3rd place.
- This offer applies to the first bet in the race only.
- Bonus Bet must be redeemed 7 days after the start of race 9 at Flemington.
Terms and conditions
- Not available to NSW, SA & WA residents.
- Only eligible in all races at Rosehill & Flemington on 12/09/2020.
- Only valid for customers first fixed odds win bet on eligible race.
- Money back as Bonus Bets equal to stake up to $50 on each eligible race.
- Offer excludes Multibets, Cashed out Bets, Tote Bets & Bonus Bets.
- PointsBet reserve the right to exclude any customers from Money Back promotions at any time.