Coffs Harbour Tips June 18
- Our best selections for each Coffs Harbour meeting
- Weather: Fine (21)
- Track: Soft 6 | Rail: True
- First Race: 12:10pm | Last Race: 4:25pm
Looking for Coffs Harbour racing tips? Our form analyst has previewed the meeting at Coffs Harbour Racecourse and given his best bets.
Here are our Coffs Harbour racing tips for today.
Race 4 - 1:55PM THE PALM & PAWN HOTEL WAGGA SHOWCASE CLASS 1 & MAIDEN PLATE (2000 METRES)
Next Best 🥈No. 8 HUDOO VUDOO $4.20 Bet Now!
The Michael Costa-trained HUDOO VUDOO (Best odds $4.20 with Palmerbet) is in good touch this preparation and looks in the mix here. Last start, the Hinchinbrook gelding finally shook the maiden monkey when he grabbed a nail-biting win over 2210m at Ipswich. He ran his last 600m, 1.3 lengths above benchmark, ranking third in this line-up. Andrew Gibbons takes the reins as the galloper sees the Coffs Harbour track for the first time. He has drawn wide but will get back anyway as he maps to be in the back half of the field. Yet to finish worse than fifth in his eight career starts to date, the consistent gelding looks a genuine winning chance in this mixed company today.
Race 5 - 2:35PM THE RACING LEAGUE - TRL SHOWCASE BENCHMARK 58 HANDICAP (1600 METRES)
Best Bet 🏆No. 7 PRINCE ARLI $4.80 Bet Now!
Lisa Sheppard saddles-up PRINCE ARLI here (Best odds $4.80 with Ladbrokes) who is looking for his first win at the track today and his recent form suggests he is a real contender. Last start, the Arlington gelding fought like a caged tiger in a Class 2 over 1500m at Port Macquarie but had to settle for third prize that day, beaten less than a length in a three-way fight to the finish. He ran the trip, 5 lengths above benchmark, setting a new personal best, with his last 600m run, 2.2 lengths above standard, the best in this line-up. Andrew Gibbons is reunited with the five-year-old here for his second ride and will need a little luck at barrier rise as he jumps from gate 10, but his early gate speed has him mapping to be in the first half-dozen on settling. Rock-hard fit after four starts this time in, he can give this a real shake today.
Race 7 - 3:50PM THE SEABREEZE HOTEL SWR SHOWCASE F&M BENCHMARK 58 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
Best Value 💰No. 7 THIWLIG $11.00 Bet Now!
It will look like the charge of the light brigade here as the field of 14 charge out of the gates and last-start winner THIWLIG (best odds $11 with Sportsbet) will be looking for back-to-back victories out there. Last start, the Akeed Mofeed mare was having her first start for local trainer Joanne Hardy after transferring from Matt Laurie’s Mornington stables. After six months off the scene, she blew away her maiden rivals, putting more than four lengths on them, here over the 810m sprint. She ran that trip, 6.7 lengths quicker than benchmark, the best in this line-up by more than 9 lengths and set herself a new personal best. She also ran the fastest final 600m sectional in the race. She managed all that on a Heavy 9 that day. Winning jockey, Jon Grisedale sticks with her here, who can blame him. She maps to settle in the first half-dozen from gate seven and if she reproduces that last start effort, she will prove mighty hard to beat here, currently at double-figure odds.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Terms and conditions
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- The offer applies to the first qualifying 3+ leg same race multi bet placed by the customer on the race.
- If more than one 3+ leg same race multi bet is placed, then the first winning 3+ leg same race multi bet to be resulted into the account will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- The offer also applies to same race multi bets selected as part of same race multi combinations. Where same race multi combos have been selected for the event, the stake of the winning combination “stake per combo” will be returned in a Bonus Bet up to a maximum of $50.
- This offer is only available on all Races at Coffs Harbour on June 18 2021.
- Your 3+ leg same race multi bet must win to be paid out in cash and qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash, Neds Toolbox Tools and other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus Bet expires 7 days from issue.
- Same Race Multi markets are available at approximately 9:30am local track time on raceday.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.