Gosford Tips December 2
- The best bets to be backing at Gosford
Looking for tips on racing from Gosford? Our form analysts give you the best bets for a profitable day of punting at Gosford horse race meetings.
See our free Gosford tips and best bets below:
Race 3 - 3:10PM GOSFORD IT CG&E BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1100 METRES)
Best Bet 🏆No. 1 REJINSKY $1.50 Bet Now!
Second-up today, the locally-trained REJINSKY looks the best on the card after his first-up effort. The Redoute’s Choice entire resumed after almost a year in the paddock, and he couldn’t have been more impressive. From gate four, he jumped in front and that was all she wrote. The lightly-raced four-year-old led the field into the straight, leading by three lengths, and despite carrying 60.5kgs, went on to win by 4.5 lengths on the line. He ran his last 600m in 33.3 and finished off more than six lengths better than benchmark. A repeat of that effort should see him beat this field home as well.
Race 5 - 4:20PM AUBREY BROWN LAWYERS F&M BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1100 METRES)
Best Value 💰No. 11 MOSHT UP $14.00 Bet Now!
We’re down to a field of seven after scratchings here and at odds, the Stephen Schofield-trained MOSHT UP looks a solid each-way chance today. Recently, the Moshe mare had lost her way, racking up three straight unplaced runs before heading to Wyong last start. In the BM64 contest, she settled mid-field and after being held up, she finished strongly to grab second prize behind Miss Sure Shot, finishing half a length better than benchmark and ran the fastest race sectionals of the day. She has a personal best of 5.2 lengths above benchmark and if she can reproduce something like that, she can give this a real shake.
Race 6 - 4:55PM SKY RACING SUMMER PROVINCIAL SERIES - HEAT 3 - CLASS 5 PLATE (1600 METRES)
Next Best 🥈No. 10 JOIGNY $6.00 Bet Now!
Second-up today, the Tracey Bartley-trained JOIGNY rates highly here and looks well placed to figure in the finish. Last start, the Excelebration mare was resuming off a lengthy nine-month break and wasn’t disgraced when finishing fifth (of 13) in a BM78 over 1400m at Newcastle. Despite finishing unplaced, even on fresh legs the mare ran the fastest final 200m, clocking 11.84. She carried 56.5kgs that day and comes down in weight here. She has placed twice from two second-up runs and will strip fitter for that first-up run. With a touch of luck, she crosses to find a sit with cover and should have plenty left for the run home.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Terms and conditions
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- This offer is only available on Races 1-2 at Gosford & Sandown on December 2 2020.
- The “Switch” product enables you to choose between Double Your Winnings and Bonus Back for 2nd or 3rd on the selected market.
- The Switch product (and in turn, the use of the Double Your Winnings promotion or the Run 2nd or 3rd Bonus Back promotion) is only available on your first single fixed win bet for the selected market.
- You can only use the Switch product once per event.
- When choosing Double Your Winnings, winning eligible bets will receive double winnings paid up to $50 in bonus bets on the win component only (excluding stake).
- This offer applies to fixed odds win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- This offer applies to the first fixed odds bet in the race only.
- Bonus Bet must be redeemed 7 days after the start of race 2 at Sandown.
- Once you have selected your promotion (through the use of the Switch product or not), and you have placed your bet, you will not be able to use any other promotions on that market.
- The terms and conditions associated with the individual promotions that you can switch between still apply at all times.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets or bonus cash are not eligible for this promotion.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply to this offer.
Terms and conditions
1. Place a Fixed Odds bet in Races 1-3 at Sandown & Gosford on Wednesday 2nd December 2020 & if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd get up to $50 back in Bonus Bets. 2. The Bonus Bet offer applies only to your first Fixed Odds bet on the Win or Each Way Market placed over the Internet. Win portion of Each Way applies. 3. This offer excludes SA & WA residents. 4. Bonus Bets, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer. 5. Bonus Bets will be equal to the value of the Member’s original bet stake, up to a maximum of $50. 6. If a protest is upheld and your selection is relegated to 2nd, you will not receive the promotion. If your horse finishes 2nd and is promoted to 1st via an upheld protest, bets are also ineligible for the offer. 7. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account within 24 hours of the completion of the event. 8. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://helpcentre.sportsbet.com.au for more information. 9. This offer is only available to you if you comply with Sportsbet’s General Rules.
Terms and conditions
Limits and conditions apply. Refer to the ‘Toolbox’ to view product availability for your account.
PriceBoost cannot be used in conjunction with other products or promotions.
For the full General terms and conditions visit: https://www.neds.com.au/rules-terms-and-conditions
__Bet Back General Terms and Conditions __
Section 14 of General Terms and Conditions
14.1 The Bet Back Tool, and use of the Bet Back Tool, shall be governed by these General Promotional Terms and Conditions, in addition to the Terms and Conditions.
14.2 NEDS may, in its absolute discretion, make the Bet Back Tool available to eligible Customers for use in selected markets, events or types of Bets.
14.3 The Bet Back Tool is not available for use in conjunction with any other Promotional Offer or Promotional Tool.
14.4 The Bet Back Tool is only available for use with single ‘win’ only Bets. ‘Win’ portion of each-way Bets are not eligible for use with the Bet Back Tool.
14.5 The Bet Back Tool is not available for use on ‘Multi-Bets’, ‘Exotic Bets’ or ‘Future Bets’ as those terms are defined in the NEDS Betting Rules.
14.6 The Bet Back Tool is only available for use on eligible Australian and New Zealand thoroughbred racing events.
14.7 The Bet Back Tool is only available for use where eight (8) or more runners start the race.
14.8 The Bet Back Tool is available for Bets placed on the NEDS Betting Platform or for Bets placed by telephone.
14.9 If Bet Back Tool is made available for use with your eligible Bet, then:
(a) You will see Bet Back Tool button/icon underneath your selection on your ‘Quick Slip’ displayed on the Betting Platform;
(b) If you wish to use the Bet Back Tool in connection with your Bet, you must click on the Bet Back Tool button/icon to submit your request to use the Bet Back Tool (‘Bet Back Request’);
(c) If your Bet Back Request is accepted by NEDS and your Selected Runner comes second or third, then you will be credited with Bonus Cash payout equal to the amount of the Bet on your Selected Runner (up to maximum of $50.00) (‘Bet Back Refund’).
14.10 Your Bet Back Request cannot be cancelled or changed once it has been submitted by you, even if the amount of your Bet on your Selected Runner is partially accepted by NEDS after you have made the Bet Back Request.
14.11 Your Bet Back Request will not be deemed to have been approved and processed by NEDS until you receive Bet Back Refund in the Bonus Cash section in your Account.
14.12 If there is a time out or other intermittent failure of your connection to the NEDS Betting Platform between the time you submit a Bet Back Request until when you receive confirmation that the Bet Back Request has been accepted or rejected (‘Pending Request’), you may not be able to use the Bet Back on another Bet until such confirmation of the Pending Request is displayed in your Bet Statement.
14.13 Each eligible customer will be allocated a fixed number of times they can use the Bet Back Tool in each 24 hour period at NEDS’ absolute discretion. The allocated quota of uses of the Bet Back Tool will reset at midnight (AEST) each day and any unused quota for that day will expire and will not roll-over to the next day.
14.14 All Bet Back Refunds are determined on final race results only and shall not be paid on interim results or results that are subject to a protest. Bet Back Refunds will be credited in Bonus Cash within 24 hours of the final results being determined.
14.15 All Bet Back Refunds shall be processed as Bonus Cash and shall be credited to the Bonus Cash section in your Account.
(a) If the runner you have selected to use your Bet Back Tool on (‘Bet Back Runner’) is scratched, your Bet will be refunded in accordance with the scratching rules contained in the NEDS Betting Rules, and your Bet Back Tool allocation for that day may be used again on another race.
(b) Your Bet Back Tool allocation should reappear in your Account within 1 (one) hour of the scratching. If it has not been reallocated within this time frame, contact NEDS Customer Support for assistance.
14.17 Dead Heat rules do not apply to Bet Back Refunds. A tie for second or third between your Bet Back Runner and another runner will not affect your eligibility for a Bet Back Refund.
14.18 Abandoned Races
(a) If the race featuring your Bet Back Runner is abandoned, then your Bet will be refunded as per NEDS Betting Rules and your Bet Back Tool allocation for that day may be used again on another race.
(b) Your Bet Back Tool allocation should reappear in your Account within 1 (one) hour of the race being confirmed as abandoned by NEDS. If it has not been reallocated within this time frame, contact NEDS Customer Support for assistance.
14.19 NEDS reserves the right to change, suspend or remove the availability of the Bet Back Tool at any time.
14.20 NEDS reserves the right to void any Bets placed using the Bet Back Tool if there has been an obvious and manifest error by NEDS and/or a breach of any of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer.