Hawkesbury Tips July 2
- Best bets for each race meeting at Hawkesbury.
Looking for Hawkesbury race tips today? Our form analysts give you the best bets for a profitable day of punting at Hawkesbury Racecourse.
See our free Hawkesbury race tips and best bets below:
Hawkesbury Tips – july 2
RACE PREVIEWS 🧐
Race 6 – 3:55PM WINDSOR ROTARY CG&E BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1300 METRES)
Canberra visitor ACTON SHALE (No.4) has finished top-two in four of his past five starts and could easily give this a shake at better than each-way odds here. The Hinchinbrook gelding celebrated back-to-back victories recently with wins at Wagga in a Class 3 over 1200m then repeated that effort over the same trip in a BM66 at Queanbeyan the following start. He then stepped up to BM70 company on his home track but found a few a little too strong that day and finished fifth in the field of 12. Last start, he dropped back to BM66 grade at Bathurst where he beat all but Lettre D’amour home, carrying 59.5kgs on a Soft 7 that day. Shaun Guymer has had outstanding success with him, having ridden him eight times now for two wins and three minor placings and remains aboard here. He has drawn well in gate five and must be given an each-way chance today.
Race 7 – 4:35PM PINK FINSS CHARITY BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
The Gary Portelli-trained LORD ZOULANDER (No.2) looks well-placed here to bring up the hat-trick. Two starts back, he took care of a Class 1 contest over 1200m at Kembla Grange before returning to the same track last start and repeating that effort. That day, he had a Heavy 9 to contend with and was dropping back to the 1000m as well. It mattered not in the end as Kathy O’Hara, backing up from the previous run, got the Zoustar four-year-old home again in a tight finish. He is drawn sweetly in gate four today and will relish the soft going with all three career wins coming on wet tracks. He has some extra weight to carry as he drops in grade but still looks the one to beat on current form.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Terms and conditions
- The maximum Bonus Bet for this promotion is $100 per race.
- This offer is only available on race 1 at Hawkesbury on July 2, 2020.
- This offer applies to fixed odds win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- This offer applies to the first bet in the race only.
- Bonus Bet must be redeemed 7 days after the start of race 1 at Hawkesbury.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, Bet Back, Fluc Up, Back Up or Jump Off are not eligible for this promotion.
- This promotion is limited to one bet per person, per household.
- Neds terms and conditions (including General Promotional Terms and Conditions) also apply to this offer.
Terms and conditions
- Not available to NSW, SA & WA residents.
- Only eligible in races 1 & 2 at Hawkesbury on 02/07/2020.
- Only valid for customers first fixed odds win bet on eligible race.
- Money back as Bonus Bets equal to stake up to $50 on each eligible race.
- Offer excludes Multibets, Cashed out Bets, Tote Bets & Bonus Bets.
- PointsBet reserve the right to exclude any customers from Money Back promotions at any time.