Ipswich Tips June 19
- Best bets for Ipswich each meeting
Looking for tips and best bets for Ipswich horse racing on Saturday?
Our form analyst gives you their expert racing tips for QLD racing each weekend including Ipswich Racecourse.
See our free Ipswich tips for today.
Race 2 - 12:13PM CARLTON MID IPSWICH MILE BENCHMARK 80 Handicap (1666 METRES)
Next Best 🥈No. 10 PROSPECTUS $5.00 Bet Now!
The Chris Waller-trained PROSPECTUS (best odds $5 with Palmerbet) has improved with each run this time in and looks set to go one better here. Last start, the Excelebration gelding beat all but one home in a Class 4 over 1615m at Doomben. He ran the mile out, 5.2 lengths quicker than benchmark, the second-best effort in this field. He also posted the fastest 800m, 600m and 200m sectionals for the race. Fourth-up and rock-hard fit, he draws the fence here and with Craig Williams aboard, will be hard to toss.
Race 5 - 1:58PM SCHWEPPES TL COONEY 3YO (1350 METRES)
Best Bet 🏆No. 8 PALLADAS $3.60 Bet Now!
The Tony Gollan-trained PALLADAS (best odds $3.60 with Unibet) drops sharply in grade here and three starts into this preparation, he has conditions to suit and looks a real threat. Last start, the I Am Invincible gelding took his place in the Group 3 Fred Best Classic where he finished a close-up fourth behind Apache Chase, beaten just half a length on the line. He ran the trip out, 7.1 lengths quicker than benchmark, the second-best here and set himself a new personal best. He didn’t run any sectional times but his personal sectionals were all better than that of Apache Chase. Ryan Maloney returns for the ride here and from gate two, should settle nicely near mid-field with cover. A clear run to the line should see the three-year-old storming home and will be challenging for that top prize.
Race 8 - 3:53PM CITY OF IPSWICH EYE LINER STAKES (1350 METRES)
Best Value 💰No. 9 SNITCH $13.00 Bet Now!
Tony Gollan saddles-up a trio of gallopers here with SNITCH (best odds $13 with Unibet) looking the best value in this Listed event. Last start, the Lope De Vega gelding was resuming off a lengthy five-month stint in the paddock where he wasn’t disgraced, finishing mid-field in a BM85 over 1200m at Eagle Farm. Beaten just 1.5 lengths in the event, he covered the trip, 8.7 lengths quicker than benchmark, good enough to rank second here. Drawn the fence here, he maps to settle near mid-field with plenty of cover. Already a winner when second-up, the six-year-old ran fourth in this race in 2019 and now a little more mature and conditions to suit, he will give us a bold sight at double-figure odds here.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Ipswich Bonus Bets
Terms and conditions
1. Place a Fixed Odds bet on ALL Races at Flemington, Rosehill & Ipswich on Saturday 19th June 2021 & if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd get up to $50 back in bonus bets. 2. The Bonus Bet offer applies only to your first Fixed Odds bet on the Win or Each Way Market placed over the Internet. Win portion of Each Way applies. 3. This offer excludes SA & WA residents. 4. Bonus Bets, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer. 5. Bonus Bets will be equal to the value of the Member’s original bet stake, up to a maximum of $50. 6. If a protest is upheld and your selection is relegated to 2nd, you will not receive the promotion. If your horse finishes 2nd and is promoted to 1st via an upheld protest, bets are also ineligible for the offer. 7. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account within 24 hours of the completion of the event. 8. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://helpcentre.sportsbet.com.au for more information. 9. This offer is only available to you if you comply with Sportsbet’s General Rules.
Terms and conditions
Saturday Tote Win offer: *Excludes SA & WA residents. Promo T&Cs apply. Available once per person per race on first Tote win bet placed online on all Races at Rosehill, Flemington & Ipswich, on Saturday 19/06/2021 with a minimum field of 4 runners. Bonus Bet equal to stake up to $50. No multi, bonus, cash out, partial cash out or live bets qualify. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other bonus bet offer.
Terms and conditions
- These promotional offers are only available to eligible existing Unibet account holders.
- Customers who reside in the state of SA (South Australia) are ineligible for these promotional offers.
- Only one account/player per household can participate in these promotional offers.
- Only persons aged 18 years or above can participate in these promotional offers.
- For all the promotional offers to stand, your bet/s must be placed with your own funds and not with a bonus bets/bonus money.
- Only one promotional offer can be used at a time.
- Unibet Uplift: Only customers first bet (on each eligible Unibet Uplift race) will be eligible for boosted odds.
- Uniboosts & Reboosts: Betting limits may apply. Limits are defined within the Bet Slip.
- Extra Markets are published daily (by 11am AET).
- All Price Based specials (Price Push) listed on this page are subject to change. The true price at any given time can be found in the specific market.
- For all Bonus Back promotions (2nd or 2nd/3rd), the Bonus Back reward must be applied directly from the betslip at the time of bet placement to be eligible.
- Bonus Back 2nd or 3rd Offers: Unibet will credit eligible customers with a Racing Bonus Bet (equal to bet stake and betting limits apply) if their fixed odds Win Bet (with Bonus Back applied) finishes in 2nd or 3rd place. The race must have 6 or more starters for offer to stand. Minimum qualifying bet is $1. Bonus Bets can take up to 4 hours to be credited to eligible customers.
- Bonus Back 2nd Offers: Unibet will credit eligible customers with a Racing Bonus Bet (equal to bet stake and betting limits apply) if their fixed odds Win Bet (with Bonus Back applied) finishes in 2nd place. The race must have 6 or more starters for offer to stand. Minimum qualifying bet is $1. Bonus Bets can take up to 4 hours to be credited to eligible customers.
- Daily Bonus Back 2nd or 3rd Offers (races of your choice): Unibet will credit eligible customers with a Racing Bonus Bet (equal to bet stake and betting limits apply) if their fixed odds Win Bet (with Bonus Back applied) finishes in 2nd or 3rd place. The race must have 8 or more starters for offer to stand. Minimum qualifying bet is $1. Bonus Bets can take up to 4 hours to be credited to eligible customers. Offer cannot be applied on events that have a Bonus Back 2nd Offer already applied.
- A “Racing Bonus Bet” must be wagered in one transaction and can only be used in WIN/PLACE racing markets.
- Any winnings from a “Racing Bonus Bet” will exclude the stake. For example, a customer who places a $50 Racing Bonus Bet on a $3 selection will receive $100 should their selection win.
- Customers can access their “Racing Bonus Bet” straight from the Bet Slip. To use a “Racing Bonus Bet” simply add your desired selection to the Bet Slip and then click on the respective bonus bet and confirm your bet.
- No opt-in is required by customers to take part in the Bonus Back Offer (Only customers who receive specific marketing communications will be eligible for Bonus Back special offers.
- Bonus Bets can take up to 4 hours, after the completion of the eligible race, to be credited to eligible customers.
- Bonus Bets expire 7 days after being credited.
- In the event where a customer bets on multiple runners in the same eligible race, only their FIRST bet will qualify for the offer. If the bets are all added to the bet slip and confirmed at the same time, the bet which is acknowledged by Unibet FIRST will be the one classed as eligible.
- In the event of a dead heat, bonus bet refunds can take up to 72 hours to be processed.
- In the event of a dead heat for 3rd place, all dead-heat runners will qualify for the bonus bet refund (up to $50). Limited to 1 refund per race, per customer.
- Unibet reserves the right to change or cancel these special offers at any time.
- General Unibet Terms and Conditions apply at all times for these special offers. Click here to view.
- Click here to view Terms & Conditions related to other promotional products.