Kembla Grange Tips November 21
- Best bets for Kembla Grange each meeting.
Looking for Kembla Grange Tips and best bets? Our form analyst has previewed the meeting at Kembla Grange Racecourse and given his top picks for the day.
As well as midweek racing, Kembla Grange hosts quality meeting just about every second Saturday with the course boasting one of the best shaped racetracks in Australia which provides every horse its chance due to the long straight.
The Matt Dunn-trained ATLANTIC KING has six podium finishes from seven career starts which can only spell trouble for his opposition here. Last start, the More Than Ready gelding took on a BM72 field at Randwick and after running the best overall race sectionals, came out of it a comfortable winner in the end. This is his first look at the Kembla track but fitter from two starts back, he will take beating here.
Race 4 - 2:45PM EVERGREEN TURF AUSTRALIA BENCHMARK 78 HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
Best Bet 🏆No. 7 DESTINATION $2.80 Bet Now!
Unbeaten at the track and trip, the James Cummings-trained DESTINATION is ideally placed here to maintain that record. Two starts back, the Godolphin galloper came off a four-week let-up and finished a close-up second in the Listed Heritage Stakes (1100m) behind Wild Ruler. The Exceed and Excel colt ran the best overall race sectionals that day, running his final 600m, two lengths better than benchmark. Last start, he finished fourth in the Listed Brian Crowley Stakes, where the wet track and step up to 1200m seemed to get the better of him that day. Today, he drops back to the 1000m sprint where he is two from two at this track. Hugh Bowman is back aboard and from gate two, should get all the favours in running. At the weights, he will take beating.
Race 7 - 4:45PM THE GONG (1600 METRES)
Best Value 💰No. 11 PURPLE SECTOR $6.00 Bet Now!
A competitive field lines up for The Gong with several winning chances but at the weights, I can’t go past the John Thompson-trained PURPLE SECTOR to take home the trophy. Two starts back, the Pins gelding gave his rivals a belting in the The Spring Mile at Randwick, putting three lengths on them in the end. Three horses from that event have since won. Then last start, he travelled to Flemington where he carried 4kgs more in Listed Mel. Cup Day Plate (1800) and with Craig Williams aboard, finished too strongly again, taking home that trophy as well. Dropping slightly in weight here, Rachel King returns to the saddle after steering him to that Randwick win. The five-year-old maps ideally from gate five and given a clear run home will take some beating again.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Kembla Grange Bonus Bets
Terms and conditions
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- This offer is only available on Races 1-3 at Ballarat, Kembla Grange, Sunshine Coast & Ascot on November 21 2020.
- The “Switch” product enables you to choose between Double Your Winnings and Bonus Back for 2nd or 3rd on the selected market.
- The Switch product (and in turn, the use of the Double Your Winnings promotion or the Run 2nd or 3rd Bonus Back promotion) is only available on your first single fixed win bet for the selected market.
- You can only use the Switch product once per event.
- When choosing Double Your Winnings, winning eligible bets will receive double winnings paid up to $50 in bonus bets on the win component only (excluding stake).
- This offer applies to fixed odds win bets only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- This offer applies to the first fixed odds bet in the race only.
- Bonus Bet must be redeemed 7 days after the start of race 3 at Ascot.
- Once you have selected your promotion (through the use of the Switch product or not), and you have placed your bet, you will not be able to use any other promotions on that market.
- The terms and conditions associated with the individual promotions that you can switch between still apply at all times.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Bets placed using bonus bets or bonus cash are not eligible for this promotion.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply to this offer.
Terms and conditions
1. Place a Fixed Odds bet on ALL Races at Ballarat & Kembla Grange on Saturday 21st November 2020 & if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd, get up to $50 back in bonus bets. 2. The Bonus Bet offer applies only to your first Fixed Odds bet on the Win or Each Way Market placed over the Internet. Win portion of Each Way applies. 3. This offer excludes SA & WA residents. 4. Bonus Bets, Multibets, Megabets, Exotics, Telephone bets and Live Betting are excluded from the offer. 5. Bonus Bets will be equal to the value of the Member’s original bet stake, up to a maximum of $50. 6. If a protest is upheld and your selection is relegated to 2nd, you will not receive the promotion. If your horse finishes 2nd and is promoted to 1st via an upheld protest, bets are also ineligible for the offer. 7. The bonus bets will be credited to the Member’s account within 24 hours of the completion of the event. 8. Standard Bonus Bet Terms & Conditions apply. Visit https://helpcentre.sportsbet.com.au for more information. 9. This offer is only available to you if you comply with Sportsbet’s General Rules.
Terms and conditions
SA residents only. Offer available once per person per race on first Fixed Odds Win bet placed on races 1 to 6 at Ballarat and Kembla Grange on 21/11/2020 with a minimum field of four runners. Cash Back equal to stake up to $50. No multi, bonus, cash out, partial cash out or live bets qualify. Full T&C’s at https://www.tab.com.au/promotions. Think! About your choices. Call Gambler’s Help, Gambling Help or the ACT Gambling Counselling & Support Service on 1800 858 858 or www.gamblinghelponline.org.au. You know the score. Stay in control. Gamble responsibly.
Terms and conditions
Saturday Racing Offer: *Excludes WA & SA residents. Promo T&Cs apply. Available once per person per race on first Fixed Odds win bet placed online on Races 1-6 at Kembla Grange & Ballarat on Saturday 21/11/2020 with a minimum field of 4 runners. Bonus Bet equal to stake up to $50. No multi, bonus, cash out, partial cash out or live bets qualify. Think! About your choices. Call Gambler’s Help, Gambling Help or the ACT Gambling Counselling & Support Service on 1800 858 858 www.gamblinghelp.nsw.gov.au or www.gamblinghelponline.org.au. Think of the people who need your support. Gamble Responsibly.