Moe Tips October 15
Our form analyst previews racing at Moe Racecourse and gives his best Moe Race Tips for each meeting.
Here are our Moe race tips:
Race 2 - 12:30PM 3GG 4YO+ Maiden Plate (1100 METRES)
MAJOR IMPACT ($2.40 with Sportsbet) can break through in Race 2 of the day at Moe. The Enver Jusufovic-trained galloper has been thereabouts in his four starts to date and was runner-up on the Heavy at Moe as a short priced favourite on September 30, going 4.5 lengths slower than standard, which are the best last start figures of any runner, while he rated well on debut at Cranbourne, which was also on Heavy going. The son of Real Impact should get the favours from barrier 2 with Damian Lane to steer.
Race 3 - 1:00PM Hydro Australia BM64 Handicap (1000 METRES)
The wide gate is a concern but QUEEN ANNABEL ($17 with Sportsbet) is worth a crack at nice odds in Race 3 of the day. The eight-year-old drops sharply in grade and was running around in the Carlyon Stakes (1000m) at Moonee Valley three starts ago. At her latest assignment she stepped out in a BenchMark 90 and settled well back before sticking on for 6th behind Esta La Roca, beaten three lengths. She went faster than standard in her recent run, producing the best last start figures of any runner and drops sharply in grade. The daughter of Bel Esprit performs well on wet tracks and with the 3kg claimer, Tianni Chapman, on board, she gets her chance.
Race 8 - 4:00PM Ladbrokes Moe Cup (2050 METRES)
The feature of the day is the Moe Cup and DR DRILL ($6.50 with Sportsbet) can improve off a last start effort that saw him run 6th over the 1800m behind Floating Artist at Sandown. The seven-year-old gets back to a wet surface and narrowly went down behind Degraves and Heart Of Puissance on the Soft over the 2040m two starts ago at Moonee Valley, while he was good in his runs prior to that at Flemington. He went more than 10 lengths faster than standard at the Valley, which is better than what any horse in this race has produced and with even luck from barrier 9 he can fight out the finish.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
- Moe RACES 1 & 2 FRI
Double Your Winnings or
Bonus Bet back for 2nd or 3rd
Terms and conditions
- The maximum Bonus Cash for this promotion is $50.
- Bets placed using Odds Boost are eligible for this offer.
- This offer is only available on races 1 & 2 at Moe on October 15, 2021.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash or other Ladbrokes’ promotions are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer applies to first fixed odds win bet only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- The “Switch” product enables you to choose between Double Your Winnings and Bonus Back for 2nd or 3rd on the selected market.
- The “Switch” product (and in turn, the use of the Double Your Winnings promotion or the Run 2nd or 3rd Bonus Back promotion) is only available on your first single fixed win bet for the selected market.
- You can only use the “Switch” product once per event.
- When choosing Double Your Winnings, eligible winning bets will receive double winnings paid up to $50 in Bonus Cash on the win component only (excluding stake).
- Once you have selected your promotion (through the use of the Switch product or not), and you have placed your bet, you will not be able to use any other promotions on that market.
- The terms and conditions associated with the individual promotions that you can switch between still apply at all times.
- Bonus Cash expires 7 days from issue.
- Bonus Cash is a product, not actual cash.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply to this offer.