Taree Tips July 27
- Our best selections for Taree races
Looking for Taree Tips today? Our NSW form expert previews racing at Taree Racecourse and gives his best bets for each meeting.
Here are our Taree Tips for today.
Race 1 - 12:25PM HOPKINS LIVERMORE CUP 27/8/21 2&3YO MAIDEN HANDICAP (1000 METRES)
Next Best 🥈No. 7 OBLIVION $2.80 Bet Now!
I’m sure we’ll find a better price, however OBLIVION (Best Odds Currently $2.80 with Ladbrokes) makes for an obvious bet. Returned a smart time when leading for the new stable upon resumption over this track and trip. The Jaguar proved too good once he balanced up properly, not much else doing from the rest of them. Looks good speed up front again in this, and would expect specking for the two first starters, Asmodeus and Robarge. They’ll be up on speed with Oblivion, which could only serve well for Belleofthehunter doing the stalking. Expecting the market to be centering around these, and Oblivion from the draw can improve best to score.
Race 2 - 1:00PM IRON JACK MAIDEN PLATE (1250 METRES)
Best Value 💰No. 14 OUR KIWI PRINCESS $10 Bet Now!
Coming out of that trial behind Oblivion and Asmodeus is OUR KIWI PRINCESS (Best Odds Currently $10 with Palmerbet). We could see in that trial that Our Kiwi Princess was always going to want further. This much she showed on race day when she got well back in the slower division of the 1000m maidens. Matthew Bennett gave her a treat of a run through, switching off the fence into the straight. He also moved the whip from the left and into the right hand to find a response. She came hard, though only properly getting into rhythm to let down inside that final 50m. Step up to 1250m should suit, will still take a good ride to win on a back-marker at Taree.
Race 4 - 2:10PM KENNARDS HIRE - TAREE CLASS 3 HANDICAP (1250 METRES)
Best Bet 🏆No. 1 DOLLSON $2.35 Bet Now!
Strong gelding DOLLSON (Best Odds Currently $2.35 with Bet365) will strip fitter with the three runs back. Couldn’t go with them early over the short 1000m sprint at Coffs Harbour. Did come hard very late with the winner, Mosserati as those two collard the placings. Found the front alright here over the 1400m on a Heavy 8 track, just couldn’t hold it over the line. Pace in this looks average, and Dollson can be forward again back to the 1200m. Strong Stable/jockey combination who are sure to be well supported.
See our latest FREE HORSE RACING TIPS
Terms and conditions
- The maximum bonus bet for this promotion is $50.
- The offer applies to the first qualifying 3+ leg same race multi bet placed by the customer on the race.
- If more than one 3+ leg same race multi bet is placed, then the first 3+ leg same race multi bet to be resulted into the account with only one losing leg will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of this offer.
- The offer also applies to same race multi bets selected as part of same race multi combinations. Where same race multi combos have been selected for the event, the sum of each 3+ leg with 1 losing leg combination’s “stake per combo” will be added together to return a single Bonus Bet up to a maximum of $50.
- This offer is only available on all Races at Taree on July 27 2021.
- Your 3+ leg same race multi bet must fail by only one leg to qualify for a Bonus Bet matching the stake.
- Bets placed using bonus bets, bonus cash, Neds Tool Box Tools and other Promotional Offers are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus Bet expires 7 days from issue.
- Same Race Multi markets are available at approximately 9:30am local track time on raceday.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Neds terms and conditions also apply to this offer.